Monday, August 27, 2012

Legal Authority

Finding a lawyer was a difficult task for me. I had references to lawyers, that were once colleges of people that I knew or a friends family member that worked for a firm. But it seemed no-one either had the time or wanted to hand out legal advice for free.  Even knowing that I was a student, them seemed all indifferent to help. Finally I managed to get two responses, and I decided to use them both. I figured that two heads were better than one. I called and talked with Phillip A. Kantor on the phone asking my questions and taking notes as quickly as I could and I also emailed my questions to Steven Caliaro from Watson Rounds. Both were excellent candidates for answering my questions because they both work in intellectual Property. They were also timely and courteous to my needs and questions.  To my surprise talking to Phillip A. Kantor on the phone wasn't difficult at all he spoke clearly and his logic was easy enough to follow having read the definitions already. I've sent both thank you emails showing my appreciation for their time and expertise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment