Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 7 EOC "Plans"

My plans for completing this final assignment are to compile my 10 questions and making sure that they are relevant to my major and my future aspirations. As to my independent works as an animator and artist, group works with fellow animators and artist as well as my professional works in the industry.  I will also post on Facebook and text a few people that I know who know someone that works in a law office or has a lawyer.  Then I will take that information and begin to call these lawyers and ask them if they would be willing to answer a few questions for me.  From this I can choose when to meet or make an appointment over them phone or if they are available to answer them right away I can do so as well. This will set me up to write the first blog post Legal Authority. Where is write how I found them and my over all opinion of them and their ability to feed me the correct information.  I will also be able to write the blog post Questions. Where i write about the questions that I have written to be answered by the lawyer and why they are important to me as an artist and as a person.  Once I have the interview with the lawyer I will then be able to write the blog post Reasoning of Law. Where i analyze the lawyers answers to my questions and what kind of logic he/she may have been using.  From there on the home stretch I will be able to write the blog Rule of Law.  Where i write about where his/her answers where consistent to the the rule of law. That they were of a professional opinion and that they had reasoning to backup their answer. While using the book with quotes that backup my findings and their answers.   And finally i can write the blog Your Own Argument and Opinion.  Where I write about if I agree or disagree to his answers. That even thought that may be that law I don't have to like it and maybe even what I've read my contradict what they've said. Using quotes from the book to backup my personal opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment